- Vertical machining center
- Horizontal machining center
- Double column machining center
- CNC knee-type machining center
- Conventional knee-type machining center
Larger parts require larger capacity and increased rigidity in order to support heavier table loads. SINO'S Bridgecenter Double Column Machining Centers are designed for extreme cutting capacity, offering the benefits of solid box way construction, high speed/high torque spindle options, spacious work envelopes, and a patented double column bridge type design. Standard roller linear slideway and #40 and #50 taper spindle configurations make these machines ideal for the mold industry where high levels of accuracy are needed in roughing & finishing large cavities and cores.